Do I have PPI?
PPI was added unwittingly to a whole range of products. If you have EVER had any of the following, it’s worth checking:
- Credit card
- Personal loan
- Business loan
- Student loan
- Store card
- Car finance
- Home shopping account
Click your year of birth to check if you were mis-sold PPI.
Why should I use a PPI Calculator?
- Shorter & quicker process – It can take as little as 30 seconds to get your check.
- No account numbers or paperwork required
- We will contact all lenders you ask us to – Don’t fill in long forms from lenders designed to discourage you from making claims
- One point of contact – no need to deal with annoying sales reps
Am I eligible for a refund?
If PPI was ever added to something you bought, you may be entitled to a full refund, which could reach £1,000s in value.
And it’s not just because you may have been sold it unknowingly. Now, thanks to a new ruling, banks are being ordered to repay significant sums if they received commission for adding it onto your bill.
This means that even if you’ve previously had a PPI claim rejected you may still be able to claim money back.
Here’s How You Do It:
- Click your location on the map below to start your free PPI check
- Once you answer a few simple questions, we’ll locate any mis-sold PPI under your name
 The Guardian
 BBC News